Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Idea of Heaven


“My Idea of Heaven”

I think about idea of Heaven that Heaven is holy place because Heaven goes to people who granted to kindness to poor people or dedicated to society through good works etc and bad people can’t go to Heaven if they did not change his mind. I have been believed existence of Heaven from when I was young. My parents always taught and said to me, when I helped to poor people, gave to kindness and did not bad thing, I certainly went to Heaven. So, when I did wrong or bad mistake, I always regretted and worried. Although I did not see to Heaven, I believe Heaven’s existence until Now. Heaven is holy and like Utopia. When people lived, they always lived good and kind or diligent and honest, God will present to Heaven to them. Although their life was unhappy on the Earth, after then they went to Heaven, they always will have happy life forever in Heaven. So, for go to Heaven when I am on the Earth I will always diligently and honestly live. Heaven always exists in all people’s mind during people live on the Earth. I always believe this existence too.

No comments:

Post a Comment